What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization), or why is it necessary for blogs or websites? This question often troubles many new bloggers. In today’s digital age of the world, if you want to come in front of people, online is the only way to appear in front of the crores of people simultaneously.
Here, you can either see you can shoot your video or reach people through your content. But do this, you have to come in the first pages of search engines because these are pages that visitors like and trust.
But it is still not so easy to reach here because you have to do SEO your articles properly for this. Meaning they have to be optimized properly so that they can rank in search engines. And its process is called SEO. In this article, we will also get information about what SEO is and how to do it.
In this way, SEO is the life-line of blogging Career. Because if you want to write a good article, if your item is not ranked correctly, the full chances of getting entire traffic in it are negligible. In this case, all the hard work of the authors goes into the water.
So if you are really serious about blogging, then you must know about SEO tutorials. By doing this, they will be useful in your later work. There are no such rules of SEO. Instead, they based on some Google algorithms, and it continually changes.
One thing should keep in mind that if someone tells you that he is a significant SEO expert in Hindi, never trust him because no one has mastered SEO.
This is the way it is and varies over time and according to need. But still, Google SEO Guide has some basics, which are always the same. Therefore bloggers must always keep themselves updated with new SEO techniques.
With this, you will get to know about the trends going on in the market, by which you can also make necessary changes in your articles, which will help you to rank later.
Today we will know what is the information of SEO in English or what is SEO? Friends, in the previous article, we had known that it is easy to earn money online? Blogging is also a platform that gives you the means to make money online.
At Marketingwebtechno.com, I have given you a lot of blogging information, which can make your blog or website successful.
But more important than all those things, which is very important for success in blogging career, is SEO. Today we will know what is search engine optimization, and why is it essential for the blog or any other website?
What is SEO – What is SEO in English
SEO is a technique or process that brings our page to the top of the search engine. Our whole world knows that Google is the most popular search engine globally; Also, more search engines like Bing, Yahoo exist. With help, we can place our blog in the No. 1 position on all search engines.
For example, if we go to Google and search for anything by keyword type, Google shows you all the keyword content. These materials, which we see, all come from different blogs or websites.
The result we see at the top is ranked No. 1 in Google; only then it has retained its position at the top. No.1 means that SEO has been used very well in a blog or website, due to which it gets more visitors, which is why that blog has become popular.
SEO helps our blog or website rank No.1 on Google. This technique increases the number of visitors to your website by placing it at the top of the search engine’s search result.
If your website tops the search results, Internet users will first visit your site, which increases your chances of getting more and more traffic to your site, and your income also starts to improve. Using SEO to increase organic traffic to your website is essential.
What is the full form of SEO?
The full form of SEO is ” Search Engine Optimization “.
The Hindi translation of SEO is “सर्च इंजन ऑप्टिमाइजेशन“
Why SEO is Important for Blog?
You know what SEO is, let’s now know why it is important for the blog or any website. We use SEO to make our website accessible to the people.
Suppose if I have created a website and published excellent high-quality content in it, but if I did not use SEO, my website would not reach people, and there would be no benefit in creating any website or Blog.
If we do not use search engine optimization, whenever a user searches for a keyword, if your website contains any content related to that keyword, the user or any other person will not be able to access or your website or Blog because the search engine will not find our site. Nor will you be able to store website content on our database, which will make it very difficult to get traffic or audience to your website or Blog.
Understanding SEO is not so difficult, and if you learn it, you can improve your Blog a lot and increase its value in search engines.
After learning Advanced SEO, when you use it for your Blog or website, you will not see the result immediately. For this, you have to be more patient and to do your work hard. Because the Sweet fruit of patience is sweet, and you will see the color of your hard work.
Like I have already said how to do SEO for ranking and traffic, why it becomes important. Let us know more about the importance of search engine optimization:
- Most users use many search engines on the Internet to get answers to their questions. In such a case, they pay more attention to the top results shown by search engines. In such a case, you won’t come in front of people, and then to rank the blog or website, you also have to take the help of SEO.
- SEO is not only search engines, but by having good practices, and it helps to enhance the user experience and increase the usability of your website.
- Users only trust the top results, and this increases the trust of that website. Therefore, it is necessary to know in terms of SEO.
- SEO is also essential for the social promotion of your site. Because people who see your website in search engines like google mostly share them on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- SEO plays an essential role in increasing the traffic of any site.
- SEO helps you to stay ahead of any competition. For example, if many websites are selling similar products, Optimized websites attract more customers, and their sales also increase, while others are not able to do so.
Types of SEO in English
There are two types of SEO, one is On-page SEO and the other is Off-page SEO. The work of these two is completely different, let us also know about them.
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Local SEO
1. On-Page SEO
On-Page SEO is done on your blog or any website. It means properly designing your website, which is SEO friendly.
Use the templates on your website by following the rule. Writing good content and using proper keywords in them is the most searched in the search engine.
Such as the right place to use Keywords Page Title, Meta Description, the content will use keyword has been written up what your content is easier to learn to Google and quickly makes your website to help you rank on Google page Due to which the traffic of your blog increases.
How to do On Page SEO
Here we will know about some such techniques with the help of which we will be able to do On Blog SEO is an excellent way to our blog or website.
1. Website Speed
Website speed is an essential link for SEO. The survey showed that any visitor stays on a blog or website for a maximum of 5 to 6 seconds.
If he does not open within this time, he leaves it and moves to another. And the same applies to Google because if your blog does not start soon, a negative signal arrives at Google that this blog is not as good, or it is not very fast. So keep your site speed as enjoyable as possible.
Here I have given some important tips so that you can speed up your blog or website:
Use simple and attractive theme Do not use more plugins
Keep image size to a minimum
Use W3 Total cache and WP super cache plugins
2. Website of navigation
Website navigation should be easy to move around in your blog or website so that no visitor and Google will have any problem moving from one page to another.
3. Title Tag
Make theThe title tag on your website is excellent so that if any visitor reads it, click it on your title as soon as possible. It will also increase your CTR.
How to make reasonable Title Tag: – Do not use more than 65 words in your title because Google does not show the title tag in Google searches after 65 words.
4. How to write the URL of the Post
Always keep the URL of your post as short and straightforward as you can, and also it is relevant to your key phrase.
5. Internal Link
It is a great way to rank your posts. With this, you can interlink your related pages with each other. With this, all your Interlinked pages can easily rank.
6. Alt Tag
It must use images in the post of your website. Because you can get a lot of traffic from images, so do not forget to put ALT TAG in it while using the image.
7. About Content, Heading, and keyword
Content, as we all know, it is an essential link. It is Because content is also called king, and the better your content, the better the site’s evaluation, therefore, write the content of at least 800 words.
With this you can also give complete information and it is also good for SEO. Never steal or copy content from anyone else because Google will not rank that article or post on Google so make it 100% original.
Heading: Special care should be taken of the headings of your article as it has a great impact on SEO. The title of the article is H1 and after that, you can nominate Subheadings from H2, H3, etc. With this, you must use the focus keyword.
Keyword: When writing an Article or Post, use the LSI Keyword. With this, you can easily link people’s Searches. BOLD, relevant keywords with it so that Google and visitors know that these are essential keywords and will attract their attention.
These were some information about some point on-page seo.
2. Off-Page SEO
Off-Page SEO is blog work. In off-page, we have to promote blogs, such as visiting many popular blogs and commenting on their articles and submitting a link to our website, and this is called a backlink. Backlink makes a website very profitable.
Create an attractive page of your website on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Quora, and increase your followers; There is a possibility of growing visitors to your website.
People who are very popular in big blogs submit guest posts to their blogs, allowing visitors to your blog to know you and traffic to your website.
How to do Off Page SEO
Here, I will tell you about some Off-Page Techniques, which will prove to be very useful for you.
1. Search Engine Submission: You should submit your website correctly to all search engines Like Google, Bing Web Master, Ask, etc.
2. Bookmarking: The page and post of your blog or website should be submitted to the website containing the bookmarking.
3. Directory Submission: Your blog or website should submit in a directory with popular high PR.
4. Social Media: Make a profile on your blog or website page and social media & add a link to your website like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media, etc.
5. Classified Submission: Go to the any Free Classified Website and advertise your website for free of cost.
6. Q & A site: You can go to the website with the question and answer and ask any question and can link your site.
7. Blog Commenting: By visiting your blog, you can comment in their post and put a website link
8. Pin: You can post the image of your website on Pinterest, this is a very good way to increase traffic.
9. Guest Post: You can do a guest post by visiting the related blog from your website, and this is the best one from where you can take a do-follow link and that too in the right way.
3. Local SEO
- Often people ask what is local SEO? If I believe, the answer lies in the question itself.
- If you break Local SEO, it is complementary to the two words Local + SEO. That is, It is keeping in mind the local audience, which is called Local SEO.
- It is a technique in which your website or blog specially optimize to rank better on search engines for local audiences.
- By the way, with the help of a website, you can target the entire Internet, whereas if you want to target only a particular area, for this, you will have to use local SEO.
- In this, you have to optimize your city’s name, while the address details will also have to be optimized simultaneously. At the same time, say it briefly, then you have to optimize your site so that people can know you not only online but also offline.
Example of Local SEO
If you have a local business, such as a shop, where people come to visit, you often if you customize your website so that people can reach you quickly in real life.
If here, you only target a local area of your own, and accordingly, you optimize your site SEO. This is called “local SEO.”
Best Technology Essential Part:-
- How To Earn Money Online In India With Google & What Is Affiliate Marketing
- What Is WiFi And History Of This Technology
- Top Online Business Ideas In India 2020
- Top 8 Business Branding Tips For Today
- 5 Best Free Video Editing Software For All Platforms Windows, macOS & Linux Computer
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – SEO Khazana
- 14 Chrome Web Store Best Extensions & Manage Chrome Extensions For SEO Work
What is Difference in SEO and Internet marketing?
People have many doubts in their mind about SEO and Internet Marketing. They think that these two are often the same. But in response to this, I want to say that SEO is a type of tool; They can also call it part of internet marketing. Internet marketing is very easy to use.
What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
The main difference between SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is that SEO is an essential part of SEM. Let’s know about both SEO and SEM.
SEO and (Search Engine Optimization) is a process by which a blogger optimizes his blog or website so that he can rank the articles of the blog in the search engine and bring free traffic to his blog.
SEM or Search Engine Marketing is a marketing process through which you can make your blog more visible in search engines to get traffic, whether it is free traffic (SEO) or paid traffic (Paid Search Advertisement).
The main work of SEO is to optimize any blog/website properly to get better ranking in the search engine. At the same time, with SEM, you can get more than SEO because it is limited to free traffic and includes other methods such as PPC advertising, etc.
Information about SEO
If you have a blog/website, you will know a lot about basic SEO and its works. But I know that many of you do not know anything about Basic SEO.
That’s why I thought that you should be informed about some essential SEO Terms so that you, too, can get to know about it.
- Backlink: Also called its link or Hyper-link, it is a hyperlink in another website that points to your website. Backlinks are essential from SEO’s point of view, as it directly affects the search ranking of any webpage.
- PageRank: PageRank is an algorithm used to estimate which are the essential pages on the web.
- Anchor text: Anchor text of any backlink is a type of text that is clickable. If your Keyword is present in your Anchor Text, then it will also help you a lot from a point of view.
- Title: The title tag is primarily the title of any web page and is an essential factor for Google’s search algorithm.
- Meta description: Like Title, search engines find out what is in the content in pages, using title tags.
- Search Algorithm: With the help of Google’s search engine algorithm, we can find which web pages are relevant. Google’s Search Algorithm employs about 200 algorithms.
- SERP: Full form is the Search Engine Results page. It shows the same pages which are relevant according to the Google search engine.
- Keyword density: This keyword density indicates how many times any keyword article has used. Keyword density is essential from the SEO point of view.
- The keyword Stuffing: Keyword density is very important from an SEO point of view, but if the Keyword used more than required, then it is called Keyword Stuffing. It is known as negative because it makes a wrong impression on your blog.
- Robots.txt: This is nothing but a file that place at the root of the domain. Using this, search bots are informed about how the website is structured.
What are organic and inorganic results?
There are mostly two types of listings on the SERP (search engine result page) –
In this, we have to pay Google for Inorganic Listing. That is, these are paid, and you have to spend money on this.
At the same time, organic listings are completely free, that is, without paying any money, we can also come to the top page of Google, but for this, you will have to do SEO first.
SEO in English
You must have understood what SEO is (what is SEO in English) . If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write below comments.
Easily now you can feel free to answer what is SEO. With these ideas you will get a chance to learn something and improve something.
If you liked this article about search engine optimization or you have something to learn from it, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. to show your happiness and excitement .
This was the information related to SEO, if you want to know basic terms and their meanings of SEO, then you can read this article from ” Basic terms and their meanings” from Marketingwebtechno.com.