Do you know what Jio Meet is? Do you know that Reliance Jio’s new offer “Jio Meet” has recently been released to users? If you don’t know what this “Live Meat App is and how to download it?” So, today’s article is going to be full of information for you.
On this day, the Indian government has banned the use of the Zoom app to its government employees. At that same time, the government pushed its local companies to create better and safer video conferencing apps. In such a huge situation, many companies contributed to this mission with their enthusiasm.
In this way, The Indian telecom operator Reliance Jio has launched its new Jio Meet app, which is a Truly free video-conferencing application. It could give a significant challenge to current video conferencing apps such as Zoom, Google Meet and Microsoft Teams.
In such a situation, we thought why not give complete information about Jio Meet App so that you do not have any doubt about it. So, let’s start without delay.
Best Technology Essential Part:-
- How To Earn Money Online In India With Google & What Is Affiliate Marketing
- Top Online Business Ideas In India 2020
- 14 Chrome Web Store Best Extensions & Manage Chrome Extensions For SEO Work
What is Jio Meet? Jio meet kya hai
Jio Meet is a free video-conferencing app that has been introduced by Reliance Jio, India’s Largest & Fastest Growing telecom company. The name of this app is named Jio Meet, and it has been kept entirely free to use for all users.
In the other hand, you have to pay money to use the other current video conferencing apps such as Zoom services, while Jio Meet is entirely free to use.
In this video calling app, you will also see many new features, such as scheduling meetings, screen sharing, and more.
By the way, this HD video conferencing app was released a month ago for testing for all beta users, but recently it has been launched for Android and iOS users. At the same time, it is also in your computers by Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Who are the rivals of Jio Meet App?
With the arrival of this app, it is going to give a lot of challenge to many video conferencing apps. So, let’s know which such apps are those that are competitors of this App.
- Facebook’s Messenger Rooms
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Which platforms is used in Jio Meet Video Conferencing App?
The Jio Meet app has been made compatible with many platforms. It includes Android, iOS, web.
At the same time, you can quickly join up to 100 participants in a single meeting.
When was the Jio Meet App Announced?
The service of the Jio Meet App was announced on April 30, 2020, by Reliance Jio.
It was released at that time only for testing for Beta Users. But because it is so popular, more than 100,000 people had downloaded it in their device during the test period itself.
How to download Jio Meet?
Now let’s know how to download the App. Before that, I want to tell you that this app is currently available only on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
To download it, you will have to go to App Store or Play Store and search under the name of Jio Meet application and download it from there.
There is no need to give you any charge to use this app, and this is a 100% free video conferencing app.
Setup of Jio Meet is also much more comfortable. To begin with, you have to enter your phone number. After that, OTP has to be verified, and after that, your account will be created immediately. After creating an account, you can start a meeting.
How to use Jio Meet App?
Jio Meet App is quite easy to use. You can sign-in on the app using your essential detail.
For which you have to follow the steps given below.
- Open Jio Meet app or visit https://jiomeetpro.jio.com
- Then go to the ” Sign up ” page.
- Fill your ” First name, last name “
- Now enter Your work email address / Mobile no.
- Then click ” Sign up “.
Features of this App
Let’s get information about all the New features.
- Through this App, users can easily make One-on-One Call or Conference Call with about 100 participants at a time. You get these features with enterprise-grade host controls.
- In this, any new participants can join the meeting without signing in. Users can join the meeting using the meeting ID or Personal Link Name.
- Jio Meet allows you to host or join the Unlimited number of calls. With this, while Zoom limits your call duration to 40 minutes with 3 to 4 users, you will not see any restriction. That is, if you want, you can continue your call even for 24 hours.
- In Jio Meet’s Enterprise-Grade Host Controls you get many features including password control for Meetings, multi-device login support, Screen Sharing feature, waiting room, Meetings Schedule facility and more.
Devices that Supports?
Let us know which such devices are they in which you can use Reliance Jio’s easily.
1. Android devices running Android 5.0 or higher.
2. iOS devices running iOS or more senior.
3. Windows 10 devices
4. Mac devices are running version 10.13 or higher.
Reliance Jio launched its web conference app for familiar people. According to the information available on the company’s website, up to 100 people can video conference on this app.
Earlier, only Jio employees could use the company’s app. Now the company has opened it to the general public.
Significantly, during the Coronavirus crisis, the usage of Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Vibex, Google Meet, and many other apps have seen a rapid increase. Meanwhile, Jio has also made its app available to the general public.
According to Jio Meet’s website, “Through this app, a person making a conference/meeting/call can connect with themselves and add 100 people at a time.”
Most conference apps are charging a separate fee to add more people to a call session. In such a situation, Jio says that no payment should take for this, nor does any particular meeting deadline be fixed.